1. Personal Information We Collect
- Name, address, and contact details
- Date of birth
- Medical and health information
- Information about your disability or support needs
- Information about your NDIS plan and funding
- Information about your use of our services
2. How We Collect Personal Information
We may collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you or your representatives
- From third parties, such as healthcare providers or government agencies
- From our own records and databases
3. How We Use Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services and support you require
- To manage your NDIS plan and funding
- To communicate with you and your representatives
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- For research and quality assurance purposes (in an anonymized and de-identified form)
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Other healthcare providers and professionals involved in your care
- Government agencies and departments, including the NDIA and NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Our employees, contractors, and service providers (who are bound by confidentiality agreements)
- With your consent or as required by law
5. Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and misuse. This includes physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. We also regularly review and update our security measures to ensure they are effective.
6. Access and Correction of Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information held by us. If you would like to do so, please contact us using the details provided below.
7. Complaints and Inquiries
If you have any concerns about how we are handling your personal information, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details provided below. We take all complaints seriously and will respond to them as soon as possible.
We may update this policy from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our website.